Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

Massey Ferguson DL95, less than 60 hours, no oil pressure.

Customer Question
Massey Ferguson DL95, less...

Massey Ferguson DL95, less than 60 hours, no oil pressure. Haas this ben a common problem with them? Dealer wont help with it.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

REF number ZL09A1E0L000M. SERIAK NUMBER

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Sorry, serial number AG3MDL950GT053033

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?

Trying to fix myself, fresh oil and filter after problem started. Removed oil pressure switch and started engine, no oil at all coming out of block

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
11/27/2017
Mechanic: Curtis B., Technician replied 7 months ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Hi, let's see if we can work together to get to the root of your problem! will try my best to help!

DL95 is a loader model, what is the tractor numbers? Where is the oil pump? In front cover or in the oil pan? Why won't dealer work with you? Too old, past year warranty, just a few hours?

gc1710
no idea why they dont want to help. Less than a year old. Looks lime a front. over oil pump. Trying to determine if this is a common problem on this model. Removed oil pressure switch and started engine, nothing at all coming out.

The dealer has obligation to do warranty work. Not sure what that is about, but here is the oil pump, it does have a suction tube in the oil pan, and that is the first thing that needs to be checked, to be sure it is in place and the o'ring seal is sealing the suction.