Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

I have a TN 85 ford tractor that will stop pulling after…

Customer Question
I have a TN 85...
I have a TN 85 ford tractor that will stop pulling after cutting hay for about 20 minutes ! The shuttle shift has worked fine whirl feeding cattle but with pto use, it stops after 20-30 minutes! I can shuttle to n then back to d and it will pull for a few times ! Then I have to turn engine off then on and it will engage a few times. Then it stops engaging at all! Help!!!
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
11/27/2017
Mechanic: dd85, Foreman replied 7 months ago
dd85
dd85, Foreman

is this a TN85 A or TN85DA

Is there a Red light on the dash flashing?

See attached to find fault code.

Did you get a Fault code?