Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

I'm getting a hesitant response when I raise my rotovator…

Customer Question
I'm getting a hesitant...

I'm getting a hesitant response when I raise my rotovator attached to my Montana 555 Limited. Draft control lever is on 2

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Montana limited 555 DTC

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Serial is :T2095411

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?

Actually the draft setting is 1

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
The hydraulic fluid dipstick, next to the gear shift lever on the transmission tunnel shows adequate fluid.
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/26/2017
Mechanic: Curtis B., Technician replied 8 months ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Hi, let's see if we can work together to get to the root of your problem! will try my best to help!

Try the highest setting in the draft control, and see if it responses better. If it lifts the load, just slow to respond, this may help.