Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

I have a ts110 16x16 tran.On changing from 1 to2 it blows…

Customer Question
I have a ts110...

I have a ts110 16x16 tran.On changing from 1 to2 it blows the EDC fuse.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Serial no.141732 B*618335 Build date10-02-2000

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Just checked wireing for rubbing.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
11/26/2017
Mechanic: Jeremy, Diesel Technician replied 8 months ago
Jeremy
Jeremy, Diesel Technician

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

I don’t normally work on these, but I can try to assist you where I can. Did you still need assistance with this? Or do you prefer to work with a tech that knows the equipment better?

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy