Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

My john deere 350 dozer will not move hoping it isent a

Customer Question
My john deere 350...

My john deere 350 dozer will not move hoping it isent a clutch job any thoughts

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.

Thank you

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes nothing just got the mechine in hoping there was some way to check the clutch before taking the dozer apart

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?

The clutch pedal moves freely but no connection inside the part that releases the drive clutch is my hope it is oil activated

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
11/22/2017
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 8 months ago
Dan, Technician

Hi my name is***** this a straight 350 or a C, etc??? what serial number?

Hi, Did you get this resolved? I was a lead technician at Nortrax John Deere in the past. I can gladly help but I need to confirm what model 350 (vintage) to be sure you get the correct info. before spending the time to share info on a straight 350 anf it turns out to be a 350B or C, etc. It has happened to me before so that is why I am trying to confirm this with you first. We can follow up as needed.