Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

I have a Kubota b2601HSD serial no. 53850 with front loader…

Customer Question
I have a Kubota...

I have a Kubota b2601HSD serial no. 53850 with front loader LA 434 serial no. A5773 and I purchased a Titan backhoe attachment a need to know how to attach the hyd. hose to the tractor. The tractor has no quick couplers for rear hyd.

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.

Do I need the rear accessary hyd. kit to make this work

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?

I did buy the bypass hose kit from Titan

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
11/22/2017
Mechanic: Curtis B., Technician replied 8 months ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Hi,let's see if we can work together to get to the root of your problem! will try my best to help!

You can use the outlet line from the loader control valve, which should be the power beyond hose. Just attach the backhoe pressure line to it. And then find you a place for a return hose. You should not need the rear hydraulic kit, as the loader should get you there.

Thank you I will get out to the garage and try again

OK< loader valve should have three lines, one pressure on the inlet, one power beyond, and a return line.

Mechanic: Curtis B., Technician replied 7 months ago

I see the question is still open, please use the 5-star rating system on customer side to close the question and get me credit!

THANK YOU I NOW KNOW HOW AND WHERE TO HOOK UP MY HYD. LINE TO GET MY BACKHOE TO WORK PROPERLY YOU WERE VERY HELPFUL. THANK YOU

On the customer side is the 5-star rating system you need to use to close the question and get me credit! Thanks!