Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

Tried ten min ago but lost connection ,2016 New Holland

Customer Question
Tried ten min ago...

Tried ten min ago but lost connection ,2016 New Holland won’t start workmaster 60

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Trying to find paperwork sorry

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Trying myself checked seat switch clutch switch my grandson 4years old and I on a candy run and it just died

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?

I worked the tractor thr day before in tall brush

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
11/22/2017
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 5 months ago
Dan, Technician

Hi my name is***** will be glad to help. Give me some time to review your question

Will this crank over but not start or will the engine starter not engage at all?

Curtis B.
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician