Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and Farm Equipment Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic.

Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Can you test a computer out of the tractor. I want to know

Can you test a computer...
Can you test a computer out of the tractor
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.
Customer: Ok I want to know if the computer was actually fried
JA: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: No I have a m135gx I told the service department that it had no power, to bring fuel filters and check the tractor out by
JA: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: They didn't bring the filters he hooked to the computer and said it was fried when he came back to install the computer he still didn't have the filters the tractor still didn't run right he sent me the filters now the tractor seems to be running ok was the computer ever bad
11/22/2017
Dan, Technician

Hi my name is***** will be glad to help. Give me some time to review your question

Dan, Technician
Customer reply replied 23 days ago
Ok I think they should have brought the filters the first time , changed them and then went from there would the computer show bad injectors if the filters were restricting fuel
Phone call session started
Dan, Technician