Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and Farm Equipment Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic.

Agriculture and Farm Equipment

1973 deer tractor model 920 diessel i want to no is it

1973 john deer tractor model...
1973 john deer tractor model 920 diessel i want to no is it normal that smoke come out of crankcase breedther went the motor at operating temperature i mean alot of smoke it been like that for awild
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/21/2017
Wayne, Journeyman

Hi I'm Wayne

I will be assisting you with this issue today

No, that is not normal, that is a indication

of worn pistons or piston rings

I hope this helps you

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Wayne, Journeyman
Wayne, Journeyman