Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

My kubota svl 95-2s is getting a 9302 air in fuel system…

Customer Question
My kubota svl 95-2s...

My kubota svl 95-2s is getting a 9302 air in fuel system alarm

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Don't have the serial number

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Checked for damaged fuel line from the tank to the pump

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
11/20/2017
Mechanic: Curtis B., Technician replied 7 months ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Hi,let's see if we can work together to get to the root of your problem! will try my best to help!

You are in the right direction. The only place air can enter the fuel system, is the suction side , before the primer pump. Use test line and attach to the primer inlet and into a seapartae fuel container and see if it still shows. If not, you have problem before the pump. Has to be vacuum tight, did you vacuum test the hose and fittings from tank?

No. Just visually looked for damage.

OK> needs to be replaced or tested . Air can only enter on suction side, and everything after the pump is under pressure.

I see question is still open?