Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and Farm Equipment Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic.

Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Talked to you earlier ran out of battery's on my phone

Talked to you earlier ran...
Talked to you earlier ran out of battery's on my phone couldn't get to speak to tech yet
JA: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?
Customer: MX5100DT 59529
JA: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes disconnected all relays checded5amp key stop fuse short power cannot pass through without tripping a breaker like using
JA: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Need to order new neutral safety switch tomorrow by passed it
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/20/2017
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Hi,let's see if we can work together to get to the root of your problem! will try my best to help!

?? So is neutral switch shorted out?

Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Customer reply replied 25 days ago
No the wires just pulled out to small to solder back on so I just connected blue to blue and black to black
Phone call session started
Customer reply replied 25 days ago
https://biz.dominos.com/documents/1697006/6681674/business-orders_delivery-person_rk.png/59297165-e078-4874-bf09-9600682fd7e1?t=1489073728888It's ea
Customer reply replied 25 days ago
Sorry l don't understand phoe ringing try to answer but no sound

Call is not working! Tried three times. Maybe we can continue here? So you still have short, Have you disconnected the alternator/regulator and tested?

Same here, phone rings then goes blank.

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
Unplugged all wires relays instrument cluster lights hot wire to fuel solenoid neutral safety seat safety still short

Are you there now? We could try call again.

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
Hey this is me again can we get in touch through the phone(###) ###-####it's about the mx5100 kubota tractor

Call is not working! Even called direct. lets try to continue from here. When does fuse blow, as soon as key is turned on, or at glow plug, or when key is turned to start?

Curtis B.
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician