Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

Kubota l3301 (2015). Dies after two hours will not restart.

Customer Question
Kubota l3301 (2015). Dies...

Kubota l3301 (2015). Dies after two hours will not restart. Cranking but will not start. Have cleaned fuel tank and lines, no water. Had pto checked and adjusted. Checked seat sensor. Just dies in middle of use. Last time not using cutter but box blade. Sometimes starts after sitting for several hours this time overnight turned over after several tries but lost power and died in 30 seconds.

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.

Also sometimes nothing happens will

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?

Yes sometimes when I turn key nothing but if I rock drive reverse peddle it will start

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
11/18/2017
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 8 months ago
Dan, Technician

Hi my name is***** will be glad to help. What fault codes are you getting? Also does it die instantly like shutting off the key or sputter and die like starving for fuel?

I would say both sometimes loses power tries to power up and dies in 10 seconds also just quits

Thanks for the update. That sounds more likely fuel related. Check and verify good fuel supply and that there is no leaks or restrictions between the tank and fuel pump causing a starvation of fuel. Let me know the results. We can follow up as needed.

This was not helpful. And the web site was not straight forward on cost and tried to string me along for more money.