Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

My exnon lights on my 9870 combine front lower lights rear…

Customer Question
My exnon lights on...

My exnon lights on my 9870 combine front lower lights rear lights will not come on

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

2011 9870 sts 1h09870stb0741725

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

I am tying to find where the fuses are for the lights

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?

What is the fuse location number or what else could be causing no electricity to the exnon lights

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
11/16/2017
Mechanic: Kevin, Technician replied 8 months ago
Kevin
Kevin, Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I would like to help you with your question.

One of the great features of the 70 series combines is there ability to self diagnose wiring issues. Can you tell me if when you turn the lights in question on if an error message is displayed and what the message and controller id and code number reads?

Let me know when you get a free moment.

Thanks,

Kevin