Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

My 260A Int. has a hyd. problem. Everything works but it…

Customer Question
My 260A Int. has...

My 260A Int. has a hyd. problem. Everything works but it will not go forward. I changed the hyd. filter on the side already.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Don't have much on that ,but an old reciept. For the S.N. they have non-turbo D-239 I.H. 260A backhoe.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Answered in 1 day by:
11/17/2017
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 8 months ago
Dan, Technician

Hi my name is***** you still need help with this? If so let me know. We can follow up as needed.

Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 7 months ago

Hi, Did you get this resolved?

Dan we never got your answer. No this is not resolved.
No you do not need to call me for $26. Just answer for the $46 that I have already approved.