Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

On my 5055E I had a Savage pecan shaker attached to the PTO…

Customer Question
On my 5055E I...

On my 5055E I had a Savage pecan shaker attached to the PTO and hydraulics. Tractor was very limited in how high we could raise it with the tractor controls. Is there a way to increase this? Shaker weighs about 2500#. Thanks Joe Fowler tractor in Brazos County

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.

Thanks

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?

No thank you. How can I get a complete printed copy of the manual?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Answered in 6 days by:
11/21/2017
Mechanic: Jeremy, Diesel Technician replied 8 months ago
Jeremy
Jeremy, Diesel Technician

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

I don’t normally work on these, but I can try to assist you where I can. Did you still need assistance with this? Or do you prefer to work with a tech that knows the equipment better?

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy

Thanks don’t really need your help. We talked to John Deere and they answered the question. A week to answer is too long. Joe