Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

How do i replace tractor cab mounts on a TM 135 NH. Tm 135…

Customer Question
How do i replace...

How do i replace tractor cab mounts on a TM 135 NH

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Tm 135 tractor/loader 4wd serial 16980b

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes and no, it clunk and grinds on the right hand side> So much the small glass in the cab has cracked on both sides

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?

I have a service manual and operator manual for it but see nothing in it on cab infor

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
11/14/2017
Mechanic: Curtis B., Technician replied 8 months ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Hi,let's see if we can work together to get to the root of your problem! will try my best to help!

Never replaced one! And I see no information on replacing them. See parts link above.