Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

I installed a rebuilt taccomentor in my Titan 7720 combine…

Customer Question
I installed a rebuilt...

I installed a rebuilt taccomentor in my Titan 7720 combine the only thing that appears on the screen is 88.88 with four boxes up in the corner

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

No idea, the tacks are all the same

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

My self it is installed

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?

No thank you for your assistance.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
11/13/2017
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 8 months ago
Dan, Technician

Hi my name is***** will be glad to help. What was the original tach reading? Where did this rebuilt tach come from? Dealer or other outside source and was any reprogramming attempted by the dealer as of yet? If not that is what I would do next or you could have a problem with the rebuilt tach. Let me know

Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 7 months ago

Hi, Did you get this resolved? Please take a moment to rate as that is how the site credits my time helping on the site or let me know if you need more help. 5 star and bonuses are always greatly appreciated.