Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

I want to know if it is worth turning up the fuel on my case…

Customer Question
I want to know...

I want to know if it is worth turning up the fuel on my case ih tractor

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Case ih 1086

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Just looking for a bit more power with little cost

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?

That's all

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
11/10/2017
Mechanic: Wayne, Journeyman replied 8 months ago
Wayne, Journeyman

Hi I'm Wayne

I will be assisting you with this issue today

What engine do you have , Please