Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

Battery goes dead every 2-3 days 2015 kioti mechron 2200…

Customer Question
Battery goes dead every...

Battery goes dead every 2-3 days 2015 kioti mechron 2200 glow plug light does not come also it seems to start hard when warm and smokes diesel when it does start power is also down while this all going on

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Model #2200 serial #adiuw22ccf2000581

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
11/10/2017
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 8 months ago
Dan, Technician

Hi my name is***** will be glad to help. Test the complete charging system for problems. Test the battery with a digital tester for bad cells or other internal problems. Check all cables and connections for poor contacts, corrosion, etc. including all grounds. Test the alternator for proper output as well. Should see around 2 volts above battery voltage machine running.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know. Bonuses are always greatly appreciated.

Also, do a draw test if all other things test okay.... Test the voltage between the ground cable end and the battery post and if high pull fuses or disconnect components until the voltage drops to find the problem circuit.

Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 7 months ago

Hi, Did you get this resolved? Please take a moment to rate as that is how the site credits my time helping on the site or let me know if you need more help. 5 star and bonuses are always greatly appreciated.