Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

Im having a code pop up on a 7920. pti524230.05 Any ideas?

Customer Question
Hi im having a...

Hi im having a code pop up on a 7920. pti524230.05 Any ideas?

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

7920 john deere. I dont have the serial number here since the tractor is on the field and wont go.

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.

Id really appreciate that. it just stopped mid working.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?

I believe thats it.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
11/10/2017
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 8 months ago
Dan, Technician

Hi my name is***** will be glad to help. Give me some time to look up your fault code and follow up

transmission system

Valve for clutch release. Malfunction in the circuit of the solenoid of the valve for clutch release.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know. Bonuses are always greatly appreciated.

Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 7 months ago

Hi, Did you get this resolved? Please take a moment to rate as that is how the site credits my time helping on the site or let me know if you need more help. 5 star and bonuses are always greatly appreciated.