Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

I have a. I have a B3200 tractor with a backhoe attachment…

I have a B3200...

I have a B3200 tractor with a backhoe attachment the controls for the front bucket up and down down don't work( the curling of the bucket does work) and none of the back hoe controls work either. what do you think?

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.

Thank you

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?

The machine is 8 years old with about 500 hours and I checked the hydraulic fluid

10/22/2017
Mechanic: Curtis B., Technician replied 4 years ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Hi,let's see if we can work together to get to the root of your problem! will try my best to help!

Front bucket can be quick connect that is not fully attached. Remove the two hoses and reattach. The same may be for backhoe. The hoe likey has quick connects to the tractor pressure and return lines, remove them and reattach.

Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
They worked fine 5 minutes before just all of a sudden stopped working I noticed a small leak under the b.h. controls I think is new.
Phone call session started

thank you.