Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and Farm Equipment Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic.

Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Looking for the fuel tank grommet/bushing for a zg127s.

Customer Question
Looking for the fuel...

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Zg127s S/N 10707

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes I am, removed old grommet and having trouble locating another at any parts store

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?

That's it...

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
10/20/2017
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 4 months ago
Dan, Technician

Hi my name is***** will be glad to try to help. Bare with me while I look into this. Also by chance can you upload a photo of the grommet you have?

Curtis B.
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician