Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

I have a Kubota BX1850 and it is running wide open. MODEL…

Customer Question
I have a Kubota...

I have a Kubota BX1850 and it is running wide open.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

MODEL BX1850
SERIAL # 55712
K2501-09000

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes. we are an auto and diesel repair shop and one of our customers brought this vehicle in.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?

Also, once you start it, it won't shut off

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
10/19/2017
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 9 months ago
Dan, Technician

Hi my name is***** will be glad to help. If the throttle lever is at the idle stop and the engine is going to full RPM or higher it is either a blocked return line or a failed injection pump in need of replacement or rebuild at the local injection shop. Let me know if you need more help and we can follow up as needed.