Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

What type and size implement do I need to plow, harrow and…

Customer Question
what type and size implement...
what type and size implement do I need to plow, harrow and seed harrow a 4000 acre rice farm with a 250 hp tractor in 120 calendar days. (loamy soil ) ? Also what is the speed per hour and the fuel consumption ?
Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 2 days by:
10/11/2017
Mechanic: Jeremy, Diesel Technician replied 9 months ago
Jeremy
Jeremy, Diesel Technician

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

I don’t normally work on these, but I can try to assist you where I can. Did you still need assistance with this? Or do you prefer to work with a tech that knows the equipment better?

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy

I looked into this question more, you need a salesman or a farmer, not a mechanic. I will opt out for I am not the right person for this.