Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

I have a 1993 Case In 2594. 12 speed PowerShift. All gears…

Customer Question
John I have a 1993...
John I have a 1993 Case In 2594. 12 speed PowerShift. All gears work as they should dump valve appears to be working properly. But tractor grinds and won't go into any of the 4 gears. Tractor will stop and start fine using the pedal as long as you do not take it out of gear and then try to put it back into gear...
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Answered in 2 days by:
10/9/2017
Mechanic: Jeremy, Diesel Technician replied 8 months ago
Jeremy
Jeremy, Diesel Technician

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

I don’t normally work on these, but I can try to assist you where I can. Did you still need assistance with this? Or do you prefer to work with a tech that knows the equipment better?

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy

Strong Mechanical background. I know this tractor well. 2 years ago I split and rebuilt the trans and 3pts internals. Problem appeared after sitting all winter. Pulled out took the duals off to service and put on planter. So I started troubleshooting. As far as your experience I am gonna have to trust your opinion on whether or not you want to tackle my question or refer me to another technician. Thanks.

i got a message from a expert that said he knows the issue so I will opt out and let him grab it. He is very familiar with what is going on.

Ok sounds good. Thank you for your help and honesty!