Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

I would like more hp from my 2008 r65. what do think about…

Customer Question
I would like more...

I would like more hp from my 2008 r65. what do think about engine chips

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

R65 is the model serial number r65ht62161

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes . took to dealer had it checked out and they said everything is fine

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?

What is the best chip for my combine

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
10/6/2017
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 10 months ago
Dan, Technician

Hi my name is***** you still need help with this?