Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

Have agco tractor trans wont move.has

Customer Question
Have agco tractor trans...

Have agco tractor trans wont move.has brakes,steering,2500psi at remotes on rear.power shift pressure lite on.

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.

Ok

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes,just checking pressures and fluid levels

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?

There is test plugs on right side of trans. and o pressures at pump pressure test port

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
doesnt know the model so how are they working on it.?
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 3 days by:
10/6/2017
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 10 months ago
Dan, Technician

Hi my name is***** you still need help with this?