Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

4755 was showing some trans drag then stoped when shift to…

Customer Question
4755 was showing some trans...
4755 was showing some trans drag then stoped when shift to first forward or reverse and engage clutch it will kill the motor even with axle disconnect in neutral have all hyd functions
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Answered in 1 hour by:
10/3/2017
Mechanic: Curtis B., Technician replied 10 months ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Hi,let's see if we can work together to get to the root of your problem! will try my best to help!

No forward or reverse? And do you have neutral? Make of tractor? Deere? What transmission? Powershift?

have neutral yes on Deere yes on powershift

Not familiar with this transmission and powershift valve. I will opt out and see if anyone else can relate, Sorry.