Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

I have a u55-4 rops cab showing a fault codecan error. we…

Customer Question
I have a u55-4...

I have a u55-4 rops cab showing a fault codecan error. we replaced the computer on friday and every thing worked ok, yesterday I unloaded to give it a wash and it stopped again showing the same fault. nothing works.????? any sugestions

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

I will go have a look ,give me a few minutes

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?

Its a U55-4 Serial no 20557

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 5 days by:
10/6/2017
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 10 months ago
Dan, Technician

Hi my name is***** you still need help with this?

I hope the problem was fixed this morning , found a shorted wire in the right hand stick.replaced computer , everything working so far. Im wondering why i was charged the $75.00 for no info over 3 days ?????? Please ring me XXXXX URGENTLY