Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

My b2620 tractor drag link where it hooks to front link

Customer Question
My b2620 tractor drag...

My b2620 tractor drag link ass where it hooks to front link breaks stud or second link pulled nut off over cotter key do they make a heaver link or any possible repairs .

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.

Thank you

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes replaced link once

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?

Good tractor only problem

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
9/30/2017
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 10 months ago
Dan, Technician

Hi my name is***** will be glad to try to help. Click this link to access the parts book and reference the parts you are talking about by part number so we are sure to be on the same page or upload some pictures if you can. click below, chose illustrated partslist

Parts