Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

I HAVE AN MF 1130 1968 PROBLEMS WITH THE ROCH SHAFT LIFT. IT…

Customer Question
I HAVE AN MF...

I HAVE AN MF 1130 1968 I AM HAVING PROBLEMS WITH THE ROCH SHAFT LIFT. IT HAS DRAFT AND ADJUSTABLE FLOW CONTROLES IT HAS WORKED WELL FOR YEARS. YOU CAN RASE LIFT CONTROLE LEVER BEFORE YOU CRANK THE TRACTOR AND THE LIFT WILL GO UP BUT WILL NOT GO DOWN WHAT EVER YOU DO TO THE CONTROLE LEVER. KILL THE TRACTOR LOWER THE LEVER AND THE LIFT DROPS. CRANK THE TRACTOR WITH THE LIFT LEVER DOWN AND THE LIFT WILL NOT GO UP NO MATER WHAT YOU DO WITH THE LEVER. HAVE THE LEVER CONTROL UNIT OUT THE FIRST CAM IS SECURELY PINED TO THE SHAFT THE SECOND TWO ARE NON SECURED TO THE SHAFT AND THERE APPEARS TO BE NOTHING MISSION OR BROKEN THE PARTS DIAGRAM DO NOT SHOW ANY MISSING PARTS. IT WOULD HELP TO HAVE A DAGRAM OF THE HYDROLICK SERCATE. ALSO THE STEARING AND AUXILARY CURTIS WORK.

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.

I AM WATING

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?

I DONT BELEAVE SO

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
THE PRIARITY AND DESTROK VALVES APPEAR TOBE WORKING TO
9/29/2017
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 10 months ago
Dan, Technician

Hi my name is ***** ***** be glad to try to help. Check the filter/screen for signs of metal/debris that would indicate an internal,mechanical component failure occurring. Check the valve for debris or damage as well. If okay check for any damage to the piston or seals in the cylinder for potential bypass of pressure. check for any binding of the linkage as well. Let me know the results.