Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

How difficult is it to change out cylinder assembly on a…

Customer Question
How difficult is it...

How difficult is it to change out cylinder assembly on a Farm trac 60, does it require any special tools and can I do this at home

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Farm Trac 60, Model # 2060 SN #253860

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Research part #, cost availability of cylinder, that it

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?

Have a few more steering issues but I'll start with this one

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
9/28/2017
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 7 months ago
Dan, Technician

Hi my name is***** will be glad to try to help. which cylinder are you changing?

Curtis B.
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician