Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

What is torque for the head and the crank and rod bolts in a…

Customer Question
What is torque for...

What is torque for the head and the crank and rod bolts in a d1105 engine

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Serial 1CL8006

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

How to set the timing on diesel engine kubota D1105

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?

The torque on head bolts and rod and main what are the spec.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
9/27/2017
Mechanic: Wayne, Journeyman replied 10 months ago
Wayne, Journeyman

Hi I'm Wayne

I will help you with this

give me a bit to look that up for you

HI

Head Bolt Torque:48

Main Bearing Case Bolt 1 Torque:26

Main Bearing Case Bolt 2 Torque:40

Rod Bolt Torque:34I hope this helps you Hi. If this helped you Please rate my answer 4 or more stars. That is the only way I get credit for the questionor the money you paid stays at JA and I get nothing for my time.If you need more info use the REPLY buttonNot the Poor/Bad service.Wayne

Morning

Just following up with you

did my answer help you ??

Please remember to rate my answer

or the money you paid stays at JA

and I get nothing for my time

Hi

I took the time to help you

Please take the time to rate my answer

as I use this for my income