Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

Wow....my shut down solenoid wore out on my kioti

Customer Question
Wow....my shut down solenoid...

Wow....my shut down solenoid wore out on my kioti tractor....it is no longer stocked, but a replacement part is available and MY OH MY, the factory wants a lot of money for this! Where can I find something aftermarket that will work?

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.

Ok...i'm assuming i'm waiting for a technician?

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?

I think that's it..........

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
9/26/2017
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 10 months ago
Dan, Technician

Hi my name is***** will be glad to help. What is the part number you have for the OEM solenoid? What is the make and model tractor and engine make and model?