Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

I have BX 250 D, I have been getting in and out of it all…

Customer Question
I have BX 250...

I have BX 250 D, I have been getting in and out of it all day, including turning the seat around numerous times. And, now all of a sudden it won't crank. I do not think there is any thing wrong I think I inadvertently moved something that is keeping it from starting

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

I have no idea

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
9/25/2017
Mechanic: Curtis B., Technician replied 10 months ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Hi,let's see if we can work together to get to the root of your problem! will try my best to help!

Bx250 is not good model. But with any Kubota, it has two seat switches, and likley you have damaged one or unplugged it.

I see question is still open, ???