Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

Kubota l2050 25hp with front loader need to see hydroutics…

Customer Question
Kubota l2050 25hp with...

Kubota l2050 25hp with front loader need to see hydroutics line on right side of tractor

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.

I need a picture of hydroutics on right side of the tractor on Kubota 25hp front end loader

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes, iput new hoses on the right side I think the hoses hooked up wrong

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?

I need a picture of the hoses on in the right order

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
9/24/2017
Mechanic: Curtis B., Technician replied 10 months ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Hi,let's see if we can work together to get to the root of your problem! will try my best to help!

You want to see the loader hydraulics? Or the tractor, Need loader number to find the lines for loader. What is wrong?

kubota l2050,25 hp loader came with the tractor L2050

Yes, but loader is not listed with tractor, on side of the loader s the model. What is problem with loader?

I see question is still open, did you see my response?