Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

I wish to purchase an impelled for a Kubota grass catcher…

Customer Question
Hi I wish to...

Hi I wish to purchase an impelled for a Kubota grass catcher model GCK54GR. Could you help me with someone to purchase this. Cheers ***** *****

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Model GCK54-GR grass catcher

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes I am fixing it myself as per p17of the operated manual but I need

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?

A blower impeller

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
It is an impeller(typo sorry) we live in NZ so phone number doesn't work. Please e mail information asap
9/24/2017
Mechanic: Curtis B., Technician replied 10 months ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Hi,let's see if we can work together to get to the root of your problem! will try my best to help!

Fan with blades. See parts list below.

Looks to be available only through the Kubota dealers. See link below.