Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

I have a kabota RTV 400 CI with a lexan windshield that has…

Customer Question
I have a kabota...

I have a kabota RTV 400 CI with a lexan windshield that has pine sap or other sap on it clouding visability. What is best way to clean????

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

S/N 14991 RTV 400

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

I have tried most cleaners but seem to just "smug" it including glass cleaners

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?

No that is it went to youtube and google with lots of different answers Figured I would go to the source

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
9/23/2017
Mechanic: Wayne, Journeyman replied 10 months ago
Wayne, Journeyman

Hi I'm Wayne

I will help you with this

any solvent,cleaner is going to cloud or scratch it

go to Auto Parts store, and get couple packs of Head light lense cleaner

follow directions on Package , it will be like new

after done, use Glass wax on it to keep the sap off

I hope this helps you

Hi. If this helped you

Please rate my answer 4 or more stars.

That is the only way I get credit for the question

or the money you paid stays at JA and I get nothing for my time.

If you need more info use the REPLY button

Not the Poor/Bad service.

Morning

Just following up with you

did my answer help you ??

Please remember to rate my answer

or the money you paid stays at JA

and I get nothing for my time