Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

Can't get my spray pump to start on a jd r4045. R4045

Customer Question
Can't get my spray...

Can't get my spray pump to start on a jd r4045

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

R4045 1no4045rvg0011423*

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes, checked fuses

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
9/24/2017
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 11 months ago
Dan, Technician

Hi my name is***** with me while I review your information.

Hi my name is***** will be glad to help. Be sure to use a volt meter/OHM meter to test power and ground in the circuit. Test power on both sides of the fuses with the key on and test the switch and wiring for continuity and power to the pump. Check the wiring and connector pins for damage and corrosion as well. Let me know the results and if we need to dig deeper into this. For help with Parts ID click this link below. Type the model and select the sectional index to use for browsing the parts manual. Let me know

Parts

Click on these links for further troubleshooting. If electrical is okay check for fault codes and for restrictions or leaks in the hoses, etc. Follow the troubleshooting in this manual.

Troubleshooting Manual Index

Please remember to rate my answers as that is how my time gets credited helping on the site. 5 star and bonuses are greatly appreciated.