Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

Just put my allfit 50 in lawn sweeper together & it seems…

Customer Question
Hi Just put my...

Hi Just put my allfit 50 in lawn sweeper together & it seems that it locks going forward? Checked manual no sheets on problem solving?

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Stand by

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Af 5026ls Allfit lawnsweeper . Just assembled leaf bag & attached it but wheels lock as I pull it forward .

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
9/23/2017
Mechanic: Wayne, Journeyman replied 10 months ago
Wayne, Journeyman

Hi I'm Wayne

I will help you with this

does it lock going backward ??