Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

Equipment - Deere Z425 Zero Turn Mower. Equipment - Z425…

Customer Question
Equipment - John Deere...

Equipment - John Deere Z425 Zero Turn Mower

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.

Equipment - Z425 Zero Turn Mower Problem - little to no response when right-hand drive lever is pushed or pulled from "neutral" position. Left hand lever works great. Oil level in both right hand and left hand reservoirs checked adequate. Is there an adjustment that will improve performance of right hand drive?

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of currently.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
9/21/2017
Mechanic: Curtis B., Technician replied 11 months ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Hi,let's see if we can work together to get to the root of your problem! will try my best to help!

What is s/n . Looks like there are three different drives for Z425. Do you have drive pumps and drive motors, or a two transmission with all one housing?

Mechanic: Curtis B., Technician replied 10 months ago

I see question is still open.??