Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

How can you repair a cable assy(shift) cable 34076-64800…

Customer Question
How can you repair...

How can you repair a cable assy(shift) cable 34076-64800 part # without spending $600 at a kubato dealer

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

L2900dt-gst

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

No but mech. is he said got it to go in gear with a 15mm wrench getb off but in gear thin but in f or r

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
9/20/2017
Mechanic: Curtis B., Technician replied 11 months ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Hi,let's see if we can work together to get to the root of your problem! will try my best to help!

New number is ***** not much choice, but I do see a cheaper price, see link below.

Is cable broken or seized? You may be able to free it up, but a broken cable can't be repaired.