Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

I have MF 35. I changed out the battery and I still can not…

Customer Question
I have MF 35...

I have MF 35. I changed out the battery and I still can not get it to start. Nothing happens at all. Where should I start.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

I'll have to go check. be back in a few minutes.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

SGM 233269. I put a new battery on it today.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
9/19/2017
Mechanic: Wayne, Journeyman replied 11 months ago
Wayne, Journeyman

Hi I'm Wayne

I will help you with this

1st check all fuses

then check for 12+ volts at ign switch

then go to starter and check for 12+ volts on battery cable

then check the voltage at the small wire on the starter

when turning key to start

I hope this helps you

Hi. If this helped you

Please rate my answer 4 or more stars.

That is the only way I get credit for the question

or the money you paid stays at JA and I get nothing for my time.

If you need more info use the REPLY button

Not the Poor/Bad service.

This is a push button start. I turn the key and push the start button and nothing happens.
I'm not aware of any fuses on this MF 35.

Thank you for that

OK push button start, still same thing

check all the things as I mentioned, and small terminal when key on

and push button

ok I'll check it out. and let you know a bit later.

OK

has 1 fuse, under dash next to IGN switch

OK I'll check it out

Keep me posted

Mechanic: Wayne, Journeyman replied 10 months ago

HI

Just following up with you

did my answer help you

let me know, Please

Morning

Just following up with you

did my answer help you ??

Please remember to rate my answer

or the money you paid stays at JA

and I get nothing for my time