Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

Kubota B2400HSDB, ser# 76244, - Hydraulic leak, round seal…

Customer Question
Kubota B2400HSDB, ser# ***** -...
Kubota B2400HSDB, ser# ***** - Hydraulic leak, round seal over rear axel into main housing keeps sliding out and leaking all of my hydraulic fluid out, fixing this on myself, I've tried pushing it back in and lightly tapping with small hammer, seals for a few days and then slides back out
Submitted: 5 years ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
9/19/2017
Mechanic: Curtis B., Technician replied 5 years ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Hi,let's see if we can work together to get to the root of your problem! will try my best to help!

This is the rear axle seal? That is the only seal I see , near rear axle. So you need new seal, and to replace the seal you have to remove the outer housing the shaft in it, then remove the inner gear, so axle can be slipped out. New seal should stay in.

I see question is still open, did you see my response?