Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and Farm Equipment Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic.

Agriculture and Farm Equipment

I have a new Holland l100A and the engine driven PTO is not

working and shows a error...
I have a new Holland l100A and the engine driven PTO is not working and shows a error 3004, can it be fixed easy.
JA: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?
Customer: no sure , will need to have a look tommow
JA: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: no and will only if it is easy ,only moving it in and out of gear
JA: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
9/19/2017
Dan, Technician

Hi my name is***** will be glad to try to help. Give me some time to look up this fault code.

NH 3004 Accelerator Pedal Signal - NO SIGNAL
Check the wiring and connector pins for damaged or broken wires. If okay replace the faulty accelerator pedal sensor ( Throttle position sensor) Let me know if you need more help. Please remember to rate my answers as that is how the site credits my time helping on the site. 5 star and bonuses are greatly appreciated.

Dan, Technician
Dan, Technician