Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

I have a new Holland l100A and the engine driven PTO is not…

I have a new...

I have a new Holland l100A and the engine driven PTO is not working and shows a error 3004, can it be fixed easy.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

No sure , will need to have a look tommow

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

No and will only if it is easy ,only moving it in and out of gear

9/19/2017
Dan, Technician

Hi my name is***** will be glad to try to help. Give me some time to look up this fault code.

NH 3004 Accelerator Pedal Signal - NO SIGNAL
Check the wiring and connector pins for damaged or broken wires. If okay replace the faulty accelerator pedal sensor ( Throttle position sensor) Let me know if you need more help. Please remember to rate my answers as that is how the site credits my time helping on the site. 5 star and bonuses are greatly appreciated.

Dan, Technician