Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

I have a Deere 455 machine and it is leaking power steering…

Customer Question
I have a John...

I have a John Deere 455 machine and it is leaking power steering fluid, and I cn

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.

Ok I wonder if the leaks are normally at the hose connections or is there o rings in the cylinder that can be replaced?

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?

N thank you

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
9/18/2017
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 11 months ago
Dan, Technician

Hi my name is***** is your serial number?