Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

I am looking for details of injectors and pump on a 1925…

Customer Question
I am looking for...

I am looking for details of injectors and pump on a 1925 Benz Senderling s6 tractor that I am restoring I have not been able to receive a reply from Mercedes Benz to my emails the same motor was used in early benz trucks in 2 and 4 cylinder models

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fluids recently?

Read my question

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your S6?

1925

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your S6 yourself? What have you tried so far?

I am seeking information on behalf of Booleroo Steam and Traction Museum as this tractor is one of more significant exhibits and I have been given the tasks of restoring it to running condition

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No i need contacts with MB archives

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Answered in 7 days by:
9/25/2017
Mechanic: Wayne, Journeyman replied 11 months ago
Wayne, Journeyman

HI i'm Wayne

I see you been waiting awhile

do you still need help with this ??

I cannot contact M/B archives in the hope of getting details of the injection system. I believe there is only two of these tractors surviving in the world and as such a significant part of M/B history.
Hope you can link me up with the right people.
Booleroo Steam and Traction Museum Peter Major.
PS Look us up in the web

HI

What is the exact thing you are look for ??