Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

My model L3301 will not start, it shows the code OPC, where…

Customer Question
My model L3301 will...

My model L3301 will not start, it shows the code OPC, where the running hrs normally are, can you help please..

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Will have to find serial #,, model is L3301, do you still need serial #..??

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?

No, apart from the ticking sound when I try to start the engine,,. thank you

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
9/17/2017
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 8 months ago
Dan, Technician

Hi my name is***** will be glad to try to help. that is for crank protection to prevent the starter from overheating from cranking too long. For the no start, check the fuel supply, be sure the system is bled of air and no restrictions or leaks and the injection pump has good fuel supply. If okay check the fuel shutoff for power and proper operation to the fuel on position on the injection pump. If that is okay, check for weak fuel delivery from the injection lines indicating a weak injection pump. Let me know

Dan, Technician