Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

HOW DO I INSTALL A BELT ON A ALLIS CHALMER TRACOR

Customer Question
HOW DO I INSTALL...

HOW DO I INSTALL A BELT ON A ALLIS CHALMER TRACOR SNOWBLOWER

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

THE MFG NO IS(###) ###-####SERIAL# *****

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

YES HAVING TROUBLE GETTING THE BELT TO LINE UP AND GO IN THE CORRECT DIRECTION

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?

JUST THAT IT IS THE DRIVE BELT NOT THE BLOWER BELT (2) BELT SYSTEM

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
9/17/2017
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 11 months ago
Dan, Technician

Hi my name is***** will be glad to try to help. What is both the tractor model and serial and the snow blower model and serial?