Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

I have a D110 lawn mower and ran over a tree root. The lawn…

Customer Question
I have a D110...

I have a D110 lawn mower and ran over a tree root. The lawn mower won't allow me to pull it manually off the root. Any suggestions?

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

D110 John Deere riding lawn mower. I can't locate the serial number

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.

Do you need the serial number to answer the questions?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
9/16/2017
Mechanic: Wayne, Journeyman replied 11 months ago
Wayne, Journeyman

Hi I'm Wayne

I will help you with this

what you will need to do is cut the root

off to the blade, the tip it side ways to get the root out

I hope this helps you

Hi. If this helped you

Please rate my answer 4 or more stars.

That is the only way I get credit for the question

or the money you paid stays at JA and I get nothing for my time.

If you need more info use the REPLY button

Not the Poor/Bad service.